Well, the rainy season is upon us here in Kanto so painting is plodding along. I manage to do little pieces here and there and then follow up with the decals and what not. Right now, I am waiting to paint the last pieces so I can do the final topcoat.
Let's see where we are, shall we?
I needed to attach the foot to the leg before I could put the last of the armour on. It was make or break. I would see if my leg extensions were strong enough or not.
Well, one of them was strong enough, while the other started to come loose. I quickly clamped and cemented it. It is strong again, but poseability will be limited. As long as it looks cool, right.
Here are the arms:
Here are the arms on drugs. I mean, attached to the torso.
The torso actually turned out better than I thought it would after I have been fighting with it for 2 months. I is 'volumed up' by a millimeter or more and I added small pieces of pla plate and putty to cover where the joins are.
Some touch up with the paint will need to be done before I attach the head.
I don't have a pic of the head, but I gave it a spray (with that thick hardware store paint) and it turned out not bad. The seam line is gone! I will need to gloss coat it for decals and then will post a pic.